Email security services, anti-spam/malware, resilience, hardening
Email is a critical service for any organisation and being compromised can affect its reputation, network security, commercial, and operational activities.
KPSN mail security service is a resilient, geo-redundant platform with features to help harden your email services.
The features include:
- Reputation filtering (eliminates millions of spam emails per week from the network)
- Protection against zero-day threats
- Antiviral and malware scanning
- URL rewrites
- SPF and DKIM signing for email authentication
- Granular, configurable mail policies to suit your risk appetite
- DLP controls
Email is cleansed and processed before handing off to Partners ‘on prem’ or cloud-based mail solutions.
Our mail security service is enhanced by our access to government and local security agencies and knowledge sharing across our Partnership; creating a wealth of aggregated information from the community.
As a fully managed service, new threats and risks are highlighted and mitigated appropriately, in addition to the global databases and live vendor updates of the platform itself.
Who is this service for
KPSN connected Partners
Want to know more?
Call the team on 03000 417736 or contact us and we’ll contact you shortly.