Client IT equipment hosting in a shared Tier Three Data centre, with provision of both redundant capacity components and multiple, independent distribution paths to serve the computer equipment.
Each component and distribution path element can be removed from service without any effect on the equipment. Planned site infrastructure maintenance can be performed without any disruption to the remaining equipment.
The hosting environments are complimented with compliance and certification to ISO9001, ISO27001 and BS25999; and are accredited to PCI DSS as a Hosting Service Provider and are BACS approved bureaux.
The benefits include:
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Secure storage of data
- Green and eco friendly
- Unlimited access to your racks
The standard service includes:
- Tier three data centre designed around high availability, security, and sustainability
- Multiple independent distribution paths serving the IT equipment
- All IT equipment is dual-powered and fully compatible with the topology of a site's architecture
- Concurrently maintainable site infrastructure guaranteeing 99.982% availability
- 24/7/365 on-site security
- Permanently manned operations bridge
- Strict access control with CCTV and ID badge security
- Environmental monitoring
- FM200 gas system
- Fire detection and VESDA smoke detection
- N+1 UPS Systems
- N+1 generators
- Advanced energy management/building management systems
- High availability and low energy
Optional services include:
- Undertaking customer-led fault-finding on equipment
- Observing and reporting equipment condition, functionality and indicator light status
- Re-boots and power-cycling of equipment or soft reboot
- Re-connecting and changing of plug-in cards and hard drives
- Securing cables and connections
- Organising and labelling cable and visually verifying connectivity
- Entering customer specific commands on servers and devices
- Handling media insert and swapping of tapes or CD
- Executing pre-agreed scripted tasks (eg. tape rotations)
- Operating a fully managed service
Who is this service for?
This service is for KPSN connected Partners.
Want to know more?
Call the team on 03000 417736 or contact us and we’ll contact you shortly.